Obama Retire Menas pou depòtasyon pou Imigran san papye Young
- Vandredi, 15 jen, 2012 9:18 PM
WASHINGTON, DC (defend.ht) - Yon lòd bay nan Vandredi pa US Prezidan Barack Obama ap ranvwaye depòtasyon pou imigran ki pi ilegal ki poko gen 30, ki te rive nan peyi Etazini an tankou yon timoun epi yo gen ale nan lekòl ameriken.
President Obama appeared at the White House Rose Garden before the press to discuss the order that some estimates say could affect 800,000 to 1.4 million children and you adults living the the U.S.
Not only will these immigrants avoid deportation but will be eligible for work visas. The criteria outlined by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security is:
- They must be younger than 30.
- They must have been brought to the U.S. before their 16th birthdays.
- They must have been in the country for five continuous years.
- They must have no criminal history.
- They must have graduated from an American high school, earned an equivalent degree or served in the U.S. military.
- They must pass a government background check.
Ki gen rapò 12.16.2011: US Depite apèl sou Obama pral òganize yon sesyon Blan Konferans Mezon sou Ayiti
Ki gen rapò 06.18.2011: Patrick Gaspard, a Obama "Ale Nan" Man nan 2012
Ki gen rapò 05.15.2011: Obama Rekonèt kominote ayisyen-ameriken remarke sou Refòm Imigrasyon